- Greater London
- £70,000 to £75,000
Pay: Up to £70,000 pa DOE + Excellent benefits
Do you have experience and a passion for high quality care? My client is one the fastest growing 5* care providers.
We are looking for a strong people manager to provide inspiring leadership & support to our home managers and staff.
This vital role will be leading a number of our care home teams within the South of England, including Brighton, London and the South West of England. You will be responsible in ensuring your homes deliver high quality service, focussed on our residents’ individual needs whilst working closely with all your Home Managers to formulate strategies, encouraging to lead and develop our services, provisions and staffing.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will have a clear understanding of challenges faced within management of care homes, good understanding of CQC regulations and inspections and key proven experience of managing a portfolio of homes whilst successfully leading and developing teams.
* You must have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting
* Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required as a Registered Manager with CQC
* Experience and knowledge of budget management skills
* Ideally have multi-site experience
* Ability to travel extensively across the region, with own transport
YOUR REWARDS PACKAGE
You’ll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You’ll also benefit from our generous benefits which include:
* Company car package
* Payment of your DBS check
* Exciting opportunities for career progression
* Brilliant training and development
* Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
* Pension contributions
A range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
*Terms and conditions apply.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Karis Igoe on 02392 322 327 for more information.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.