A Low Secure and locked rehabilitation service require 2 Clinical/ Forensic/ Counselling Psychologists to join their team, working with males and females with LD and mental health.
The successful candidates will be HCPC registered, with LD/ASD experience preferable.
You will be responsible for;
– Providing evidence based psychological assessments.
– Provision of individual and group interventions to patients with a variety of needs.
– Contributing to multidisciplinary team care planning and review.
– Supervision of assistant psychologists.
– Contributing to the CPA process.
There is a full-time post, 37.5 hours per week, and a part-time post, 3 days per week (to be discussed). The role is paying up to £45,000 per annum (pro-rata for part-time).
For further information about the opportunity please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for the role.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.