- West Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Talking Therapy Team in Wakefield as the service Clinical Lead. The service are seeking to recruit an experience Clinical Lead to provide leadership across the service to the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners, High Intensity Therapists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
It is essential that you can demonstrate experience in providing clinical leadership, including BABCP accreditation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to people who are experiencing mental health problems such as mild to moderate symptoms of depression, anxiety and low mood.
You will be responsible for:
– Ensuring high quality interventions are delivered to all clients.
– Carrying out audit, policy and service development and research activities and/or programmes.
– Providing clinical supervision, case management and line management to members of the team in line with professional standards.
– Proposing and implementing policy and service development changes within the area served by the service.
– Providing clinical leadership to the team, ensuring high quality psycho-social interventions are offered through 1:1 work and groups to clients.
In return, you’ll have the scope and support to enhance your own career, as you’ll gain the experience and training you need to progress within the organisation.
This role is based in Wakefield, and is a full time, 12 month contract. The role is paying up to £43,000 per annum, depending on experience.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.