- £38,000 to £42,000
A new IAPT service following an integrated model is looking for a CBT Therapist to join their expanding team in Luton.
You will need to hold a Masters in CBT or be willing to work towards this. You must also be BABCP accredited with Clinical Supervision experience. Good knowledge of IAPT services will be needed.
In this role, your responsibilities will include;
– Ensuring the systematic provision of high quality psycho-social interventions, including IAPT compliant treatment interventions including counselling, are offered through 1:1 work and groups to clients and delivered throughout the service.
– Carrying out audit, policy and service development and research activities and/or programmes.
– Providing highly developed specialist psychological assessments of clients based upon appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources.
– Formulating plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client relationship and barriers to well-being based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the client problems.
– Ensuring that all members of the clinical team have access to a psychologically based framework, with particular reference to IAPT specific framework requirements for IAPT projects.
– Providing clinical supervision, case management and line management to members of the team in line with professional/national standards.
– Performing regular appraisals of staff within the service and to work jointly with the Operations Manager to provide feedback about all staff.
This is a full time post paying between £38,000 and £42,000 depending on experience. The service is based in Luton.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to be considered for the role.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.