A private provider of acute adult mental health services in Nottingham is seeking a Clinical Lead / Senior Nurse Practitioner to join them on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with up to date NMC Pin and at least 3 years experience in acute care settings (inpatient or community). You should also have experience at Deputy Ward Manager level, equivalent, or above.
You will have specialist knowledge on one or more interventions/conditions, such as CBT, DBT, concomitant substance misuse/detoxification, relevant to acute care.
You will be responsible for:
– Providing a specialist clinical knowledge, expertise and support to the nursing team and wider MDT.
– Having an oversight of the clinical and care needs of all acute inpatients, supporting the primary nurses in working with patients, their families, Care Coordinators, community teams and other stakeholders in meeting the individual needs of each patient.
– Embracing diagnostic and risk uncertainty, with proactive clinical risk assessment and management, when planning care and interventions with clinical colleagues.
– Constructively reviewing and challenging nursing practice in the ward, leading by example, and providing expert knowledge to the nursing and wider MDT on a speciality or individual patient basis.
– Providing education and development of nurses and HCAs within the ward, based on need, and ensuring that the baseline needs of nurses to practice safely and effectively are met.
This is a full time, permanent post based in Nottingham, with a salary of up to £48,000 per annum.
For further details on this opportunity please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.