- £52,306 to £60,983
A new opportunity exists for a Clinical Psychologist to join a private neurological and complex care hospital in Tonbridge.
You will be a Clinical Psychologist with up to date HCPC registration. Completion of a Clinical Neuropsychology qualification or specialist interest in Neuropsychology, rehabilitation and physical health is desirable. You will have previous experience working with acquired brain injury, neurological conditions and associated physical disabilities.
You will be responsible for;
– Providing a qualified psychology service and managing clinical responsibilities to adult service users with complex neurological conditions, neurological impairments, psychological issues and associated physical disabilities.
– Providing highly specialist neuropsychological assessment and therapy.
– Offering advice and consultation on service users’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other non-professional carers.
– Supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by assistant psychologists, psychology students and trainees as needed.
– Maintaining a person-centred approach to rehabilitation, with an emphasis on open communication and collaboration to identify and meet each service user’s needs.
– Working autonomously as an independent practitioner within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the service and MDTs policies and procedures.
– Undertaking and participating in appropriate audits to evaluate activities within this work area.
This is a full time, permanent post, paying between £52,306 and £60,983 (band 8b equivalent) per annum. The hospital is based in Tonbridge.
For further details on this opportunity please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.