- Milton Keynes
- £37,570 to £43,772
A leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join their award-winning services.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience across three sites, 2 in Milton Keynes and 1 in Peterborough. As a successful candidate, you will need to be a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist with experience of working with adults living with dementia or other neurological conditions. A mileage allowance is payable for travel between sites.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
– Leading the weekly multidisciplinary team meetings.
– Report writing and attendance at regular care reviews.
– Providing neuropsychological assessment, formulation and interventions directly to individuals as well as close joint working with the MDT team.
– Providing ongoing training and development of neurobehavioural approaches and care plan development.
– Supervision of several Assistant Psychologists.
The role requires having knowledge of safeguarding procedures and of carrying out assessments under the Mental Capacity Act and being involved in Best Interest meetings and decision making. The successful candidate will work alongside the Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist who will provide direct clinical supervision. Experience of working with adults living with dementia or other neurological conditions is required.
This is a full time, permanent post which will involve travel between sites. A mileage allowance is available. The role is paying up to £43,772 per annum, and is based between Milton Keynes and Peterborough.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com
This post closes to applications on Monday 11th November 2019.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.