A new opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Healthcare Professional to join a private, low secure hospital in Cardiff.
The successful candidate with be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with up to date NMC PIN. You will be able to demonstrate leadership, organisation and co-ordination alongside contemporary and current Clinical knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity for an already established Clinical Services Manager/ Modern Matron to gain experience working with a specific client group in a larger hospital, or for a very experienced Senior Healthcare Professional looking for the next step in their career.
The role is based in a low-secure private mental health hospital, caring and treating up to 45 clients with enduring mental health issues and personality difficulties. Most clients have forensic histories.
An understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Clinical Outcome Measures and other information that drive up quality and performance is desirable.
You will be responsible for;
– Ensuring that Clinical Services are run efficiently across all domains.
– Supporting the team to remain compliant with Operational, Regulatory, and Contractual standards by monitoring, reviewing and auditing Clinical performance.
– Ensuring the highest level of client care is delivered.
– Implementation of effective clinical interventions and ensuring that treatment is designed to enhance the operation and quality of clinical services and is aligned to best practice.
– Managing and developing a highly skilled and motivated workforce.
This is a full time, permanent post, which is paying £49,086 per annum + benefits. The hospital is based in Cardiff, Wales.
For further details on this opportunity please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374. Alternatively, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.