- West Midlands
- £44,000 to £50,000
Clinical Services Manager – Endoscopy, West Midlands, Full-Time, £44,000pa – £50,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Service Manager to lead the Endoscopy department within a private hospital in the West Midlands. This role is being offered by Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider, consisting of a network of hospitals and clinics which perform more complex surgeries than any other private healthcare provider.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least three years post-registration experience within a clinical environment, and previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC Registration
* 3+ years relevant post-registration experience
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to lead a clinical team.
* Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
* Strong ability to make judgements involving complex information or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Extensive experience in Endoscopy and the ability to deliver a programme to achieve full JAG accreditation.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers, bi-annual health screening and more.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £44,000pa – £50,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Bi-annual health screening and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.