- Milton Keynes
- £40,000 to £45,300
Clinical Services Manager – Pharmacy, Milton Keynes, Full-Time, £40,000pa – £45,300pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a Clinical Services Manager to manage the Pharmacy department of a private hospital in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be skilled, empathetic, quick thinking and ready to inspire others to deliver the highest standard of care. They will be a qualified Pharmacist with relevant GPhC registration with at least two years hospital experience.
Your requirements for this role:
· Degree in Pharmacy MPharm, BSc or BPharm
· GPhC registered Pharmacist
· Minimum 5 years registration & 3 years within a hospital environment.
· Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
· Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department & To co-ordinate and manage the safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers; Providing daily clinical direction and leadership for the pharmacy department.
· Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
· Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
· Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary up to £45,300pa.
Employee benefits include:
· 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
· Private Healthcare
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Child Care Vouchers
· Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
· Subsidised Staff Restaurant
· Free Off-Site Parking and More.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.