- Greater London
- £34,100 to £36,100
I am looking for an experienced Community Palliative Care Clinical Nurse to join the Homecare team of a private hospital based in London.
As a Community Palliative Care Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) you will be expected to deliver high standard one to one, holistic care to a patient within the comfort of their own home.
The CNS will be involved the management of such a task as the development of policies; involvement in quality and audit initiatives and educational programmes for healthcare professionals, including staff and students to ensure the implantation of care pathways.
As a homecare nurse you will travel to your patients therefore you must have a clean UK driving license.
Successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or Registered Nurse Level 2 – Relevant Competencies for the role.
* Graduate level or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline
* Advanced communication skills training
* Advanced clinical, managerial and leadership skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Commitment to achieving corporate objectives of organisation.
* Proven listening/counselling skills.
* Teaching skills.
* Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
* Be motivated and enthusiastic
* To be able to prioritise workload, achieving a balance between clinical work and other aspects of the post.
* Able to work autonomously and as a member of a small team, as well as part of the wider multidisciplinary team
This is a Part Time role of 30 hours a week with a of salary of up to £36,100pa. You will be required to cover a variety of shifts, distributed over four days.
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
* Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Bryony Copnall at 023 9232 2364. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are aware of someone who may be interested in this opportunity please refer them to us, if they are employed, we will send you £100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.