- £25,000 to £29,500
Community Physiotherapist, Full time, Kettering, Up to £29500pa + £4250pa car allowance.
I have a position available for a Community and Home Visit Physiotherapist to join my national client, a leading full-service clinical provider of healthcare, as part of their Kettering team.
The successful client will be HCPC registered, have a good working knowledge of national and local standards as well as being capable of working within CSP guidelines.
You will have experienced rotations, giving a broad understanding of multiply therapeutic areas, have a strong patient/customer focus and have strong communication, planning and organisational skills.
* Comprehensively assess patients displaying a broad range of symptoms, formulating and then carrying out individualised treatment plans whilst utilising a broad range of skills and techniques.
* Complete medical observations as dictated in the agreed clinical pathways within scope of practice.
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with a wide variety of other professionals, such as GP’s, carers, social services and occupational therapists.
* Ensure a high standard of clinical care for your patients and support junior staff to do the same.
* Educate patients, relatives and other carers in the correct use of mobility and functional equipment to aid independence and avoid injury.
* 8 day paid residential induction
* 33 days holiday including bank holidays,
* Superb development opportunities,
* Fully expensed company car + fuel card OR £4250 per annum car allowance + mileage.
This is a full time, permanent post paying up to £29,500pa + excellent benefits including company car.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Sam Oxenford at Medicor on 02392 322 325 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.