A brand new 20 bed neurorehabilitation centre require an experienced Consultant Psychiatrist, with knowledge of acquired brain injury and neurological conditions, to join them.
You must have an MRC Psych or equivalent, be included on the Specialist Register for Psychiatry and hold full GMC registration.
You will be responsible for;
– Advising on psychiatric and medical issues within the rehabilitation centre and managing within agreed standards.
– Managing and evaluating through audit a medical service.
– Being jointly responsible with the General Practitioner for the provision of medical services appropriate to the patients in this service.
– Training, developing and appraising direct reports.
– Facilitating and supporting the Clinical Quality Assurance programme, ensuring consistency within the units.
This is a full time, permanent post and involves an on call element.
The role is paying up to £125,000 per annum plus package. The centre is based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
For further details on this opportunity please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.