- West Yorkshire
- £150,000 to £160,000
A 21 bedded locked rehabilitation and recovery service for males in Leeds is seeking a Forensic Psychiatrist or General Psychiatrist with previous forensic and rehabilitation experience to join them. The hospital focuses on active rehabilitation and recovery for those with mental illness and personality disorders.
The service is consultant-delivered and supported by an experience Multidisciplinary Team. The Consultant will have RC responsibility for the patients at the hospital.
The successful candidate will hold current full GMC registration and be on the Specialist Register. They will also hold current Approved Clinician status, and be approved under Section 12 (2) of the Mental Health Act.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Leading inpatient care reviews; CPA’s, MHRT’s, and Managers Hearings.
– Hold peer review/ clinical supervision sessions with Associate Specialists.
– Participation in pre-admission assessment of patients.
– Taking a lead role in medical and clinical audit activities.
– Participation in 1:7 regional residential on call.
– Participation in CPD activities.
– Involvement in the hospital Clinical Governance programme.
This is a full time, permanent post paying between £150,000 and £160,000 per annum + benefits. The hospital is based in Meanwood, Leeds.
For further details on the opportunity please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.