- Glasgow City
- £40,000 to £43,000
Deputy Home Manager – 40 bedded elderly Nursing home
£42,000-£43,000 per annum (Negotiable DOE) + Paid breaks and handover + weekend enhancement.
48 hours per week – 24 of these hours are supernumarary (Flexability for you to perform this whenever feels necessary, manage your own diary)
The home is rated 5 (good) in all areas by the care inspectorate
* Excellent rate of pay (competitive and negotiable, depending on experience). Provide Overtime at a £2 plus hour & Staff Transport !
* Learning opportunities / EVO online training & support with revalidation
* Training opportunities & Friendly working environment
* Annual Leave entitlement 5.6 X contracted hour
* Workplace pension scheme & Paid breaks
* Discounted/ Free Lunches & Food * On-site parking * Free or subsidised travel
Deputy/Clinical Manager activities will oversee all aspects of care within the Home including deployment and supervision of staff and the teaching of students, when required.
The Deputy/Clinical Manager will be required to meet the operational needs of the service in line with Policies and Procedures.
The Deputy/Clinical Manger has management responsibility for all clinical staff throughout the 24 hour period including, Registered Nurses, Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants in the absence of the Manager.
For more information please call Karis Igoe on 02392 322 327
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.