- £39,000 to £42,000
Deputy Theatre Manager (RGN/ODP), Bournemouth, Full-Time, up to £42,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a Deputy Theatre Manager to work within a private hospital in Bournemouth. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading independent healthcare providers.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and have achieved relevant NMC/HCPC registration with at least five years of relevant post-registration experience, including positions within a clinical lead role. It is also required that the candidate have experience in orthopaedic theatre practise. Ideally you will have the Surgical Assist Qualification, however this training will be provided for the right applicant.
The key skills/responsibilities required for this role include:
· The ability to deputise for the Theatre Manager
· To participate in the department on call rota.
· Line management responsibility for the surgical team as well as the HSSU Coordinators, ensuring the appropriate levels of stock and organising the provision of the specific equipment required.
· You will be responsible for managing the delivery of high-quality clinical patient care with Surgical Lead Responsibilities covering all specialities.
· You will be required to ensure compliance with all relevant standards within area of responsibility and that all relevant audits/reviews are undertaken.
· You will provide specialist knowledge to the department, identifying any deficits and developing programmes to address these issues, demonstrating and maintaining clinical credibility by acting regularly as a clinical practitioner in own area of expertise.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include private healthcare schemes, childcare vouchers, staff pension schemes, 25 days annual leave, great investment in training and development and more.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £39,000pa – £42,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Private healthcare schemes
· Childcare vouchers
· Staff pension schemes
· Extensive training opportunities
· 25 days annual leave and more
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Tess Allan at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.