- Greater London
- £45,000 to £50,000
Dermatology Procedure Nurse and Nurse Prescriber
Hillingdon and Hounslow
Permanent – 6 Sessions a week
Salary up £50,000pa + Company Benefits
There is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team within the NHS.
If you want to work in an environment that’s interesting, rewarding and challenging to develop your career we have plenty to offer.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Dermatology Procedure Nurse and Nurse Prescriber who is able to undertake Minor Operations, work independently in Nurse and Consultant led clinics within the community to offer advice, counselling, education and monitoring of drugs and treatment regimes.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Current NMC Registration
* Independent prescribing qualification
* Evidence of professional updating
* Evidence of post-registration training
* Commitment to developing professional practice and skills
* Experience performing minor operations, punch biopsies, excisions and cryotherapy
* Experience conducting Patient follow ups and home visits
* Experience of managing and developing nursing teams
* Participation in clinical supervision
You will be supported by, and work with, a diverse multi-skilled professional team of clinical and non-clinical friendly staff.
In return we offer sponsored training, flexible working, family friendly policies, career progression within an expanding organisation, a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical indemnity for all work undertaken.
For more information or to apply please contact Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.