An independent mental health hospital in Chelmsford, Essex are seeking to appoint a Director of Clinical Services to manage the clinical services of their operation (acute, adolescent, addictions and OCD inpatient services).
The successful candidate with be an RGN or RMN with up to date NMC PIN and a recognised post-registration qualification. They should also have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a Ward Manager or equivalent within a mental health environment.
You will be responsible for;
– Ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation.
– Meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators (KPIs).
– Collaborating with the Multi Disciplinary Team to ensure consistency and quality standards are met throughout the whole of the clinical services.
– Developing and maintaining relations with all stakeholders.
– Maintaining outstanding knowledge of CQC regulations.
– Managing the delivery of the clinical services business plan, including management and control of staffing, budgets, materials and equipment.
The post holder should aspire to develop and progress to Hospital Director level.
This is a full time, permanent post. The role is paying up to £50,000 per annum + benefits. The hospital is based in Chelmsford, Essex.
For further details on this opportunity please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.