- Greater London
- £68,000 to £72,000
Director of Clinical Services, London, Full Time, Permanent, up to £72,000pa + Benefits
Key Details: I am recruiting for an experienced Director of Clinical Services to lead and drive the delivery of excellent clinical standards of care, driving a culture of patient safety, clinical effectiveness and continuous improvement for the patient experience
The Key details are –
Location: London – within easy access via Train, Bus and car with car park
Salary: £68,000 – £72,000 per annum / £34.87 – £36.92 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week.
Hours: Full Time available – 37.5 Hours Per Week
Employee Benefits: In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included which are;
* 27 Days Holiday Bank Holidays
* Regular overtime Available
* Travel Expenses
* Annual Salary Review
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Dental Cover
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Childcare Vouchers
* Critical Illness Cover
* Pension Scheme
Further Details about the Role: I am looking to recruit an experience Director of Clinical Services who will have Core Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities are as follows; for working with the Executive Director and Director of Operations/Operations Manager, to create and deliver the annual strategic and operational plan, driving hospital EBITDA in line with the sites targets.
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
* Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
* Responsibility for granting, reviewing and withdrawing practising privileges, the review of consultants’ performance generally and their role on the medical advisory committees
Person Specification: I am looking for the successful applicant for this Director of Clinical Services to be experienced in acute clinical services and delivery of acute care . Previous experience within a managerial role responsible for multiple departments. Registered Nurse Level 1 or Registered practitioner / Diploma / relevant Health Speciality Degree/ Degree Level qualification. Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by a registered qualification with the NMC, HCPC or GPC Willingness to work towards a higher leadership and management qualification. Good financial awareness, including business planning and budgeting. Post basic mentoring or training certification eg: ENB 998
Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice. Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets