- Tyne and Wear
Disability Analyst, Newcastle, Full-Time, £32,000pa + Bonus & Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit healthcare professionals to join a provider in Newcastle. Our client is a leading provider of health-related Government Services, which includes delivering Blue Badge and other medical assessment services on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
Key requirements for the role:
* Must be a qualified Nurse, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Doctor
* Minimum of two years post-graduate experience.
* Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to commit to 2 weeks residential training (travel and accommodation provided)
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week with a starting salary of £32,000pa + Bonuses
Employee benefits include:
* Attractive working hours (Monday to Friday – no nights, weekends or bank holidays).
* 33 days holiday including bank holiday
* Bonus which can exceed £500 per month.
* Private healthcare plan.
* Pension scheme.
* CPD training and internal courses.
* Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
* Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Sam Oxenford at 023 9232 2325. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.