- North Yorkshire
- £32,000 to £34,000
I am currently looking to recruit healthcare professionals to join a provider in the Sample area. Our client is a leading provider of health related Government Services, which includes delivering Blue Badge and other medical assessment services on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
Key requirements for the role:
* Must be a qualified Nurse, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Doctor
* Minimum of two years post-graduate experience.
* Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to commit to 2 weeks residential training (travel and accommodation provided)
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week.Starting salary of £32,000pa
Employee benefits include:
* Attractive working hours (Monday to Friday – no nights, weekends or bank holidays).
* 33 days holiday including bank holiday
* Bonus which can exceed £500 per month.
* Private healthcare plan.
* Pension scheme.
* CPD training and internal courses.
* Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
* Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Bryony Copnall at 023 9232 2364. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to email@example.com
If you are aware of someone who may be interested in this opportunity please refer them to us, if they are employed, we will send you £100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).£100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.