Disability Analyst, Southwest, £32,000pa (pro rata) + Bonus & Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit healthcare professionals to join a provider in various Southwest locations. Our client is a leading provider of health related Government Services, which includes delivering Blue Badge and other medical assessment services on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
Key requirements for the role:
* Must be a qualified Nurse, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Doctor
* Minimum of two years post-graduate experience.
* Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be able to commit to 2 weeks residential training (travel and accommodation provided)
Available roles include:
* Plymouth – Full or Part Time
* Torquay – Full time
* Yeovil – Part time (Physio only)
* Falmouth – Part time (Physio only)
* Taunton – Full time
* Barnstaple – Full time
Starting salary of £32,000pa
Employee benefits include:
* Attractive working hours (Monday to Friday – no nights, weekends or bank holidays).
* 33 days holiday including bank holiday
* Bonus which can exceed £500 per month.
* Private healthcare plan.
* Pension scheme.
* CPD training and internal courses.
* Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
* Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.