- £21,459 to £32,726
Endoscopy Nurse, Brentwood, Full Time, £21,459pa – £32,726pa + benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Endoscopy Nurse to work within a private hospital in Brentwood. This role is being offered by Britain’s largest non-profitable healthcare provider.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and preferably have at least five years post-registration experience within a clinical environment, and at least one year of experience within a Clinical Lead role.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC Registration
* 2+ years relevant post-registration experience
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call, free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership, an annual health assessment, physiotherapy services, as well as a wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £21,459 – £32,726.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working
* Enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call
* Free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership
* An annual health assessment
* Physiotherapy services
* A wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.