Endoscopy Senior Staff Nurse – Brentwood, Full time (37.5 hrs)
Competitive Salary: £35,000pa + Fantastic Company Benefits
We’re looking for a Endoscopy Senior Nurse to join a team of dedicated satf to support our developing Endoscopy Unit.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, the successful candidate working closely with leading consultants and using the latest equipment and facilities all within in a highly rated CQC hospital setting.
This role requires a combination of technical expertise and empathetic patient contact. It will give you opportunities to work with state-of-the-art technology on a varied caseload, while giving patients the support and reassurance they need.
* Provide quality planned care across the endoscopy patient pathway, supporting and assisting the Endoscopy Clinical Lead in the management and organisation of care provision
* Support the team, acting as a role model and provide leadership to junior members of staff and who can manage emergency situations
* Deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge/skill and encouraging a learning environment
* Work autonomously conducting assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of nursing care
* Maintain accurate records across all responsibilities
* Ensure the safe custody, supply and administration of drugs
* Participate in clinical audit, reviews or reports, complying with all procedures and regulations to ensure the safe practice of the unit and take appropriate actions
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* You will have relevant experience as a qualified practitioner, with previous experience of working in Endoscopy as essential.
* Registered Practitioner with NMC
* Basic and advanced competence / experience in endoscopy care
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
With excellent patient satisfaction rates, and a Good CQC rating they are proud of their reputation for clinical excellence and outstanding care.
Our modern 42 bedded hospital, which was refurbished in 2017 specialises in fertility / assisted conception treatment, weight loss, cosmetic surgery and orthopaedics. However, we offer a wealth of exceptional clinical services for both private and NHS patients
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership, free private healthcare, pension scheme and generous annual leave. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
For more information or to apply please contact Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323