- £45,000 to £51,000
Extended Scope Practitioner, Full time, Perm, Up to £51,000pa + Benefits.
I have a position available for an ESP to join my well known national client as part of their Luton team.
The successful client will be HCPC registered, have a good working knowledge of national and local standards as well as experience working to defined KPI’s and SLA’s.
You will have experience in educating less experienced team members, Diagnosing and prescribing treatment based on MRI scans, X rays and pathology tests. Ideally you would be trained in administering corticosteroid injections though training can be provided.
In a fast-paced environment, people skills and teamwork are vitally important, if you enjoy helping others and being a key part of a dedicated, enthusiastic team then this could be the perfect role for you.
* Independently diagnose and create treatment plans for patients, using MRI, Xray and pathology tests.
* Contribute to the education of other healthcare professionals and GP’s, delivering training sessions and tutorials.
* Prescribe and administer prescription only medicine, undertaking injection therapy following the local PGD.
* Manage risk (clinical and non-clinical)
* Monitor and supervise staff delegated to you.
This is a full time, permanent post. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must be flexible and able to travel to all sites within the service.
The role is paying up to £51,000pa + market leading benefits.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Sam Oxenford at Medicor on 02392 322 325 or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for the role.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.