- Greater London
- £21,000 to £25,000
Fertility Healthcare Assistant – London – Permanent – £21,000pa – £25,000pa
I am currently looking for an experienced Fertility Healthcare Assistant to join a well respected, private Assisted Conception Unit in the London area.
* Previous experience in fertility is essential
* Phlebotomy experience
* Ability to cannulate is an advantage
* Previous experience of monitoring patients after sedation
* Outstanding patient care and bedside manner
Roles and responsibilities:
* Prepare for and assist with the smooth running of the clinic ensuring a high standard of nursing care
* Perform basic patient assessments
* Perform blood tests
* Perform pretreatment consultations and set up a patient’s treatment
* Assist consultants with clinic lists, including consultations, ultrasound scans, HyCoSy, endometrial scratch and other interventions
* Act as a dispensing assistant to the registered Pharmacist or Nurse
* Perform pre-operative assessments
* Assist the registered nurses with their duties
Salary and Benefits: £21,000 – £25,000 + Enhancements per annum / £10.76 – £12.82 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week. Benefits include:
* 23 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
* 1.5x compensation for overtime
* Company pension scheme
* Employee loyalty and benefits scheme
* Annual appraisal
* Performance based bonus scheme
Hours: Full time on a shift basis (08.00- 16.30 or 12.00-20.30) plus Saturday work on a rotational basis.
For further details on the opportunity please contact Chloé Baldwin at Medicor on 02392 315074 or email your CV to cbaldwin@medicor- global.com to be considered for the role.
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job, we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.