- £31,000 to £32,000
Fertility Nurse Practitioner – Kent – Permanent – £31000pa – £32000pa
We are currently looking for an experienced Fertility Nurse Practitioner to join a busy, private Assisted Conception Unit in the Kent area.
* Knowledge of HFEA Code of Practice and documentation.
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies Registered general l nurse level 1
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
* Post registration experience within fertility
Roles and responsibilities:
* To provide efficient and skilled embryology and andrology for all aspects of the infertility service, providing training to junior embryologists participating in the support of their work in accordance with the Human Fertility and Embryology Authority (HFEA) code of conduct.
* To ensure standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies. Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients and visitors to the Hospital.
* To offer expert and informed advice to patients for all infertility treatments
* Bill and charge patients for all surgical and outpatient procedures
Salary and Benefits: £31,000 – £32,000 + Enhancements per annum / £16.11 – £16.41 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week. Benefits include:
* Private healthcare scheme
* Life and health insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Free onsite parking
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Private Pension scheme
Hours: Full or Part Time available
For further details on the opportunity please contact Chloe Brennan at Medicor on
or email your CV to cbrennan@medicor- global.com to be considered for the role.
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job, we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.