Head of Community Services – Intermediate Care, Kent, Full Time FTC, Up to £63,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a highly skilled manager to act as Head of Community Services for a provider in Kent. The ideal candidate will be well equipped to lead teams within Rapid Response, Community Neuro and Therapies. This role is initially for a period of 12 months from October 2019, with potential for permanent extension following.
Key requirements of the role:
* Suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration
* Experience in the delivery of Rapid Response Services
* Experience of developing new services/pathways
* Strong Leadership/Management experience
* Able to effectively communicate, influence and engage with external stakeholders.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, for an initial period of 12 Months from 14/10/2019.
The salary range for this role is £53,000pa – £63,000pa.
Company benefits include:
* Flexible working options (flexibility working hours/occasional working from home)
* Company Phone and Laptop provided
* Access to an online health and lifestyle platform
* Excellent opportunities and discounts on things such as; retail, holidays, experience days and more.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.