- £34,000 to £44,000
Head of Department – Outpatients/Physiotherapy, Torquay, Full-Time, £34,000pa – £44,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a highly experienced RGN or Physiotherapist to work within a private hospital in Torquay. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading healthcare providers, who strive to provide, individualised care to an excellent standard.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC or HCPC registration, and have at least 4 years of post-registration experience, including management in a clinical environment.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC or HCPC registration
* Have worked in/managed staff in a clinical environment
* A clinical background in acute surgical/medical care is desirable but not essential
* Significant exposure in a senior role to external stakeholders such as Consultants and the health care community
* Experience/good knowledge of Clinical Governance
* Demonstrable departmental and people management knowledge, skills and experience
* Experience in development and administration of budgets, management reports and supply contracts
* Comprehensive understanding of relevant legal and professional care/practice standards
* Excellent communication skills
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £34,000pa – £44,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* 10 days sick leave
* Private healthcare
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Employee shop discounts
* Relocation package
* Free off-site parking
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Employee referral scheme and More.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.