- £27,158 to £29,686
Homecare Nurse – Chertsey – Permanent – £29,686pa + benefits
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join my private, out of hospital, Homecare provider client.
* RGN Part 1 NMC Register
* Acute care setting experience
* Undertaking clinical assessments
* Care of IV devices and administration of IV therapies
* Current clean driving licence
* Teaching and Assessing in clinical practice qualification or equivalent (ENB 998 or C&G 730)
* Nursing mentorship qualification
* Previous similar community experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Clinical assessments
* Conduct training interactions to ensure patient and/or carer are able to safely self medicate relevant oncology medications eg. oral tablets
* Provide on- going support to patients through combination of support programmes to include telephone, clinic- based and home visits as per product and client protocols.
* Deliver effective quality nursing care to patients within their home environment to facilitate early supported transfer from hospital and to prevent unnecessary admission.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary up to £29,686 + benefits per annum depending on experience
* Company Car or Car Allowance is £4250.
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Healthcare Cover after 2 years’ service.
* Death in Service (4 x salary)
* Annual Holiday- 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday
* Professional Registration Paid For
* Weekend and Evening Enhancements – 30% Saturday, 60% Sunday and 30% after 8pm
* Ongoing Training and Development
* Company mobile phone and tablet device
* Comprehensive company induction
Hours of work: rotational shifts of 7am-3pm and 2pm – 10pm. The service is a 7 day service and you will be required to work 5 days out 7.
For further details on the opportunity please contact Chloé Baldwin at Medicor on 02392 315074 or email your CV to cbaldwin@medicor- global.com to be considered for the role.If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job, we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.