- £27,158 to £29,686
I am looking for an experienced Nurse to deliver high standard one to one, holistic care to a patient within the comfort of their own home.
As a Homecare Nurse you would be expected to work along side local health care providers and pharmaceutical companies to ensure the best clinical care is delivered to your patients. Alongside providing a better insight into the patient’s health; our user-friendly technology will provide clear visibility of the patient’s adherence ad persistence, resulting in improved outcomes for our patients and their families.
Successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or Registered Nurse Level 2 – Relevant Competencies for the role.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* A minimum of one years’ experience.
* Experience in the administration of IV Therapies.
You must be competent in the administrations of IV Therapies. While Venepuncture, Sub cut injections, and being able to cannulate would be an advantageous.
As a homecare nurse you will travel to your patients therefore you must have a clean UK driving license.
* Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
* Support with revalidation
* He Fully expensed company car and fuel card or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
* London Weighting where applicable
* NMC fees paid for
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private healthcare cover after two years’ service
* Death in service (4 x salary)
* Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
* Mobile phone and tablet device
* Weekend and evening enhancements health and Wellbeing package
This is a Full-time role of 37.5 hours a week with a of salary up to £29,686 pa. You will be required to cover the following shifts 8 am – 5 pm or 9 am – 6 pm, distributed over five days.
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Bryony Copnall at 023 9232 2364. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to email@example.com
If you are aware of someone who may be interested in this opportunity please refer them to us, if they are employed, we will send you £100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.