- £27,152 to £29,696
I am looking for an experienced Nurse to deliver high standard one to one, holistic care to a patient within the comfort of their own home.
As a Homecare Nurse, you would be expected to work alongside local health care providers and pharmaceutical companies to ensure the best clinical care is delivered to early discharge patients.
Successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or Registered Nurse Level 2 – Relevant Competencies for the role.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Have up to date experience with administrating IV Therapies.
* Up-to-date knowledge in the area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Full driving License
This is a community-based position, you will need a full UK driving license and be able to travel between both the Good Hope Hospital and QEHB.
* Comprehensive 8 days paid residential induction
* Support with revalidation
* He Fully expensed company car and fuel card or a car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
* London Weighting where applicable
* NMC fees paid for
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private healthcare cover after two years’ service
* Death in service (4 x salary)
* Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
* Mobile phone and tablet device
* Weekend and evening enhancements health and Wellbeing package
This is a Full-time role of 37.5 hours a week with a of salary up to £29,686 pa. You will be required to cover the following shifts: 8 am- 5pm and 3pm-10pm, working rotational shifts and working 5 days out of 7.
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Bryony Copnall at 023 9232 2364. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.