- £26,522 to £28,990
Homecare Nurse – Surrey – Permanent – £26,522 – £28,990pa
I am currently looking for a Homecare Nurse to join my private, out of hospital, Homecare provider client.
* RGN Part 1 NMC Register
* Acute care setting experience
* Clinical teaching experience
* Undertaking clinical assessments and administering I.V injections and cannulation.
* Care of IV devices and administration of IV therapies
* Current clean driving licence
* Teaching and Assessing in clinical practice qualification or equivalent (ENB 998 or C&G 730)
* Nursing mentorship qualification
* Phlebotomy skills
* Palliative care experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Clinical assessments
* Conduct training interactions to ensure patient and/or carer are able to safely self medicate relevant oncology medications eg. oral tablets
* Provide on- going support to patients through combination of support programmes to include telephone, clinic- based and home visits as per product and client protocols.
* Administrating all IV oncology medications for patients undergoing IV cancer treatment, as well as line care.
Salary and Benefits:
£26,522 – £28,990 + benefits per annum / £13.60 – £14.87 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week.
* Fully expensed company car or car allowance £4250
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private healthcare insurance
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Company life assurance
* Company mobile phone and tablet device
* Comprehensive company induction
* On-going training and development
* Professional Membership
* Online benefit portal
* Weekend Enhancements
Hours of work: Shift patterns Monday to Sunday within the hours of 7.00am and 22.00pm
For further details on the opportunity please contact Chloé Baldwin at Medicor on 02392 315074 or email your CV to cbaldwin@medicor- global.com to be considered for the role.If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job, we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.