- Greater London
- £33,000 to £38,000
Hospice Physiotherapist, London, Full-Time, Up to £38,000 + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Palliative Care Physiotherapist to join a Hospice in London. The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved HCPC registration and have at least two years post-registration experience within a relevant clinical setting.
Key requirements for the role:
* BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy or diploma or equivalent
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Evidence of post graduate professional development.
* Experience of working across a variety of inpatient and rehab specialties e.g. oncology, respiratory, neurology, orthopaedic, medical.
* Experience of symptom management of pain, fatigue, breathlessness and anxiety
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary up to £38,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
* For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
* Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
* Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
* 27 days annual leave
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
* Childcare vouchers
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.