- West Midlands
An exciting new challenge has arisen for a Hospital Director to join a passionate and dedicated Private Mental Health Hospital in Willenhall, West Midlands.
The successful candidate must have the capability to manage day to day hospital operations. You will be responsible for the operational management and lead the overall function of the Hospital, including full P&L accountability.
You will play a key role in the effective management of all aspects of the hospital to ensure the delivery of high standards of patient care and to ensure compliance with statutory regulations, legislation and corporate policies.
As the Hospital Director, you will be enthusiastic, charismatic and competent in delivering safe and effective patient care. The ability to influence all key stakeholders as well as a keen commercial instinct will be key to achieving continued success.
You will be responsible for;
– Leading the Senior Management Team on site on all aspects of day to day business.
– Leading and developing a culture where the very highest standards of safety, quality and excellent patient care are consistently delivered
– Developing and maintaining strategic external relationships.
– Driving recruitment and retention plans on site.
– Reviewing any audit or inspections reports ensuring compliance with all statutory regulatory bodies.
This is a full time, permanent post. The role is paying £70,000 per annum + car allowance + benefits. The hospital is based in Willenhall, West Midlands.
For further details on this role please contact Cara at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.