An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hospital Director to join a private hospital in Southport, Lancashire. The hospital provides care for patients with a physical disability as a result of an acquired brain injury, or progressive neurological condition, learning disability, or mental illness.
The successful candidate will have a background in Mental Health and must have the capability to manage day to day hospital operations. Enthusiasm, charisma and competence are essential to deliver safe and excellent patient care. The ability to influence all key stakeholders underpinned with a keen commercial instinct will be key to achieving continuing success.
As Hospital Director you will:
– Work closely with both the clinical team and multiple stakeholders to continue growth within a competitive market
– Play a key role in the effective management of all aspects of the hospital to ensure high standards of patient care.
– Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, legislation and corporate policies.
– Ensure the hospital remains compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities.
– Be responsible for the hospital’s operational management and lead the overall function of the hospital, including full P&L accountability.
– Take responsibility for effectively implementing hospital policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement.
– Review and develop potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth.
– Lead the senior management team to ensure the integrity of all functions in the hospital across Clinical functions, Finance, Marketing and HR, Sales and services.
– Be a positive role model for the organisations values and supporting employee wellbeing.
This is a full time, permanent post, and is based in Southport, Lancashire. The role is paying up to £55,000 per annum + benefits.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.