- West Midlands
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Hospital Director to join a private hospital in Edgbaston, working for the UK’s leading independent provider of mental health care. The hospital is a 24 bedded rehabilitation and recovery service for females with complex mental health needs.
The successful candidate must have the capability to manage day to day hospital operations.
You will play a key role in the effective management of all aspects of the hospital to ensure the delivery of high standards of patient care and to ensure compliance with statutory regulations, legislation and corporate policies.
As the Hospital Director, you will be enthusiastic, charismatic and competent in delivering safe and effective patient care. The ability to influence all key stakeholders as well as a keen commercial instinct will be key to achieving continued success.
You will be responsible for;
– Ensuring the hospital remains compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities.
– Leading the overall function of the Hospital, including full P&L accountability.
– Effectively implementing hospital policies and procedures.
– Reviewing and developing potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth.
– Leading the senior management team to ensure integrity of all functions in the hospital.
– Reporting directly to the Operations Director.
– Being a positive role model and supporting employee wellbeing.
This is a full time, permanent post. The role is paying up to £55,000 per annum + benefits.
For further details on the opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.