- £40,000 to £45,000
Infection Prevention and Control Lead/Practice Based Educator, Guildford, Full-Time, £40,000pa – £45,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Infection Prevention and Control Lead/Practise Based Educator to join a Private Hospital in Guildford. This role is being offered by Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider, consisting of a network of hospitals and clinics offering an extensive range of services.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least three years post-registration experience within a relevant clinical setting.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC registration
* 3+ years relevant post-registration experience
* IPC qualification or willingness to undertake the course
* Experience working within an acute healthcare setting or infection control
* Experience in dealing with staff regarding clinical issues
* Teaching and assessment qualification e.g. ENB 998
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers, bi-annual health screening and more.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £40,000pa – £45,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Bi-annual health screening and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.