- Greater London
- £35,000 to £40,000
Orthopaedic Inpatient Physiotherapist, Marylebone, Full Time, Up to £40,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an Orthopaedic Physiotherapist to join a highly specialised spinal and orthopaedic hospital in Marylebone on a One Year Fixed Term. The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved HCPC registration and have at least three years post-registration experience within a relevant clinical setting.
Key requirements for the role:
* Be a Chartered Physiotherapist
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week for an initial 12 month period.
Salary up to £40,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
* Enhanced pension
* Private medical insurance
* Interest free season ticket loan
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.