- Greater London
- £25,000 to £35,000
MSK Physiotherapist, Edgware, Full-Time, Up to £35,000 + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to join a Private Clinic in Edgware. This role is being offered by a rapidly growing independent healthcare provider and provides Physiotherapists the opportunity to develop their skills in both clinic-based and pitch-side physiotherapy with the use of state of the art facilities.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved HCPC registration and have at least two years of post-registration experience within a relevant setting.
Key requirements for the role:
* Be a Chartered Physiotherapist
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Experience in MSK Physiotherapy (Essential).
* Paediatric experience (Desired)
* The FA Intermediate Trauma Medical Management in Football (ITMMiF) (Desired)
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary up to £35,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
* Free (Off-peak)/heavily discounted (peak) access to the on-site state of the art gym.
* Discounted match day tickets
* Discounted healthcare services
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.