- Greater London
- £36,000 to £41,000
Neurological Physiotherapist, London, Full-Time, Up to £41,000 + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Neuro Physiotherapist to join London’s leading Charitable Hospital, known for its state of the art facilities, world class staff, and excellent standards of care.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved HCPC registration and have at least two years post-registration experience within a relevant clinical setting.
Key requirements for the role:
* BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy or diploma or equivalent
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Evidence of post graduate Neurological Physiotherapy experience.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary up to £41,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
* For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
* Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
* Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
* 27 days annual leave
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
* Childcare vouchers
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.