- £29,000 to £34,000
Occupational Health Physiotherapist, Barrow-in-Furness, Full or Part Time, Up to £34,000 (pro rata) + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist to join a well-established Occupational Health provider.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved HCPC registration and have at least two years post-registration MSK experience within a relevant setting.
Key requirements for the role:
· Be a Chartered Physiotherapist
· Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
· Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in MSK
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary up to £34,000pa (pro rata).
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays (Pro rata)
· Health Cash Plan
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.