- Greater London
- £37,000 to £42,000
I am looking for an experienced Nurse to deliver high standard holistic care to patients of an Oncology ward of a hospital based in Kensington, to join a highly accredited private healthcare business.
In your role you can expect to take charge of the unit in the absence of your manager and will be expected to participate in a clinical audit, whilst also demonstrating ongoing research based around the outcomes of specific care. This will ensure that high standards of care continue for both the patients and their families.
Successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1/Diploma/BSc in Nursing. Or Registered Nurse Level 2 – Relevant Competencies for the role
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
* Previous experience and knowledge of cancer care
* Case management
* Experience in the co-ordination of a department and staff activities
* Mentorship certificate.
* IV competent
* BLS/ILS updated.
* Speciality Course
* Managerial experience (desirable)
This is a Full-time role of 37.5 hours a week with a salary of up to £43,800pa + benefits. You will be required to cover 13 shifts per month on rotation.
* Strong clinical network and clinical engagement
* Trained in the gold standard framework
* CPD calendar- Scholarship of £10,000 to spend on such.
* Ongoing training and support of a respected private healthcare business
* Programmes provided for clinical leadership development
* Scholarship – Florence Nightingale Foundation Scholarships
* Internal progressions
* Golden Handshake – £2,000
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Bryony Copnall at 023 9232 2364. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to email@example.com
If you are aware of someone who may be interested in this opportunity please refer them to us, if they are employed, we will send you £100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us). £100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.