- £26,920 to £34,141
Paediatric Physiotherapist, Aylesbury, Part-Time, £27,000pa – £34,000kpa (pro rata) + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Paediatric Physiotherapists to join a specialist school in the Aylesbury area. The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved HCPC registration and have at least two years of post-graduate Paediatric experience.
Key requirements for the role:
· BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy or diploma or equivalent
· Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
· Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· Minimum of two years of post-graduate Paediatric experience.
This is a part-time position, 3 days per week
Salary up to £34,000pa (pro rata).
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· 10 weeks paid annual leave in school holidays
· Pension scheme
· CPD opportunities
· Excellent potential for career progression within the company.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.