- £33,000 to £41,000
Pharmacist, Oxford, Full-Time, £33,000pa – £41,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a Pharmacist to work in a private hospital in Oxford.
The successful candidate will be skilled, empathetic, quick thinking and ready to inspire others to deliver a high quality service. They will be a qualified Pharmacist with relevant GPhC registration.
Your key accountabilities will be:
· As a Pharmacist you will play a key role in delivering high quality clinical care and advice to our customers.
· You will be the Medicines Management Lead for the hospital. This means you’ll offer services to a range of departments including the pre-assessment clinic, outpatient department, ward and theatres.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary plus enhancements, benefits include, 33 days annual leave (pro rata), Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers, Excellent Training and Development Opportunities, Subsidised Staff Restaurant, Free Off-Site Parking and More.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £33,000pa – £41,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
· 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
· Private Healthcare
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Child Care Vouchers
· Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
· Subsidised Staff Restaurant
· Free Off-Site Parking and More.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.