- £22,000 to £25,000
Pharmacy Technician, Norwich, Full-time, £22,000pa – £25,000pa.
I am currently looking to recruit experienced Pharmacy Technicians to work within HMP Norwich.
The successful candidates will be suitably qualified (NVQ3 or equivalent) and registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacy Technician.
Key requirements for the role:
· NVQ3 minimum.
· GPhC registered with at least 1 year of experience.
* To work on a rotational basis in all sections of the department including dispensary, and central distribution area.
* To undergo training for other specialised duties for example POD/SAMPOD, CD work etc.
* To receive training in patient counselling associated with dispensary duties.
* To (if requested) supervise work of Student Pharmacy Technician(s) and Pharmacy Support Workers.
* To ensure that personal competencies are achieved and maintained
* To work in a neat, orderly, safe and efficient manner.
* To follow departmental procedures.
* To assist in stock checks in the dispensary and stores.
* To participate in in-service training.
* To participate in continuing education.
* To participate in rotas for late, weekend working and Public Holidays.
* This job is subject to Development Review.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include access to an online health and lifestyle platform and excellent opportunities and discounts on things such as; retail, holidays, experience days and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.