- £31,000 to £35,000
Practice Nurse, Braintree, Full-time, £31,000pa – £35,000pa
I am currently looking to recruit experienced Practice Nurses to work in Braintree.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least one year of post-registration experience as a Practice Nurse.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC registration
* 2+ years relevant post-registration experience
* Clinical experience working in a GP practice
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice (Desired)
* Implementing and evaluating individual treatment plans for patients with a known long-term condition
* Identifying, and managing as appropriate, treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition
* Assessing and caring for patients presenting with uncomplicated wounds
* Supporting and providing advice for women requesting information relating to family planning needs
* Implementing and participating in vaccination and immunisation programmes for both adults and children
* Advising, supporting and, where appropriate, administer vaccinations for patients travelling abroad
* Participating in the maintenance of quality governance systems and processes across the organisation and its activities
* Utilising the audit cycle as a means of evaluating the quality of the work of self and the team, implementing improvements where required
* Working within policies relating to domestic violence, vulnerable adults, substance abuse and addictive behaviour, and refer as appropriate
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include access to an online health and lifestyle platform and excellent opportunities and discounts on things such as; retail, holidays, experience days and more.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £31,000pa – £35,000pa.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.