- £75,000 to £80,000
Registered Nursing Home manager – £75,000 per annum + £5,000 Car allowance + benefits (Annual salary of £80K)
RGN / RMN / RNLD – Must have Active pin.
Location: Hampshire – accessible via Car and local public transport links with FREE Parking Facilities available.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am- 5pm
Tax-free relocation package if required.
Medicor is currently recruiting for a highly reputable and rapidly expanding southern based care group who are looking for a new Registered Home Manager for one of their larger services.
The home features over 80 beds catering for those with challenging behaviours associated with complex neurological, physical and mental health needs. The nursing home is seperated into several lodges and is rated GOOD in all areas by the CQC.
Person Specification: I am looking for the successful applicant to possess an NMC registration. Applicants must be accomplished, adaptable and highly qualified senior healthcare professionals, with extensive experience and skills acquired to work in a mental health enviroment as well as running a large bedded home and team. 3 years experiance running a 60+ bedded home desired.
Main role purposes:
As General Manager you will be responsible for the operation of a large bedded service, taking full ownership and accountability for all aspects of this specialist neurodegenerative nursing care provision. In doing this you will ensure the care of all residents in the service meets the standards and requirements of Cornerstone Healthcare and provide leadership in all aspects of service delivery according to the many regulations, legislation and codes that govern our service. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager’s role is to deliver excellence in the day to day operational management of the service whilst working with the Senior Management Team to contribute to the delivery of our wider strategic agenda. The main purposes of the role are:
* be responsible for the safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led clinical operation of the service, taking full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the service provision
* provide management and leadership for this flagship service taking on a visible leadership role
* set goals and standards for the service and ensure they are met ensuring all regulatory and contractual standards are met and where possible, exceeded
* recommend changes and improvements for the service and the wider Healthcare Group
* Key to the role is adopting a proactive approach to achieving a positive, engaging, promotional and relationship building role with CCGs, Local Authorities, families and all other stakeholders.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Karis Igoe on 02392322327 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are completely confidential.
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job, we will send you a £500 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.