- £25,304 to £34,169
Registered Mental Health Nurse – £1500 Welcome Bonus – Permanent – Full Time – York – Up to £34,169 per annum + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to be part of a great team, and have opportunities to develop their full potential. The Hospital is a 112-bedded Forensic medium secure psychiatric hospital, which cares for patients with both mental illness and learning disabilities.
You will need to be a Registered Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC PIN. Preceptor’s are welcome to apply for this role. You should be a team player, with good rapport building skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Assessing and monitoring the needs of patients
– Collaboratively planning the care needs of the patient
– Developing positive behavioural support plans with patients
– Being an active part of the multi-disciplinary team
– Administering medications
In return, you will be offered:
– Competitive holiday allowance
– Extra Service annual leave awards
– Career development- progress is via a distinct career path
– Free meals/refreshments on duty
– Free parking
– CPD top tip
This is a full time, permanent position based in York. There is a £1500 welcome bonus available for successful candidates. The salary offered for this role is up to £34,169 per annum + benefits. Preceptors are offered a salary of £25,304 per annum.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.