- £31,744 to £34,816
I am looking for an experienced Nurse to deliver high standard one to one, holistic care to a patient within the comfort of their own home. You can expect to treat a variety of cancers, including; Breast, Cervical, Ovarian, Pancreatic, GI Cancers, and Prostate.
As a homecare nurse you will travel to your patients therefore you must have a clean UK driving license.
Successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
· Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or Registered Nurse Level 2 – Relevant Competencies for the role.
· This vacancy is for Chemotherapy Nurse, therefore relevant experience desired.
· Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
· Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
· Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
· Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
· Previous experience and knowledge of cancer care is an advantage
· Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
· A minimum of one years’ experience.
A Cancer qualification is desired but not necessary, this role offers plenty of opportunities for yourself to develop your knowledge and skills. You will be offered ongoing support, to ensure professional development.
This is a Full-time role of 37.5 hours a week with a of salary up to £34,816 pa. You will be required to cover the following shifts: 7 am -2 pm/2 pm – 10pm, distributed over five days.
· Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
· Support with revalidation
· He· Fully expensed company car and fuel card or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
· London Weighting where applicable
· NMC fees paid for
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private healthcare cover after two years’ service
· Death in service (4 x salary)
· Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
· Mobile phone and tablet device
· Weekend and evening enhancements health and Wellbeing package
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Bryony Copnall at 023 9232 2364. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to email@example.com
If you are aware of someone who may be interested in this opportunity please refer them to us, if they are employed, we will send you £100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.